Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Testimonials added!



Dennis H.



Tim was sincere, patient and knowledgeable; more so than any salesperson in any business I have ever encountered. By the close of the sale, I felt he was a true friend. Whatever Long and Foster can do to compensate his effort to care for his clients would be highly supported by all he has helped.




(Unknown)


Tim Healy knew so much about current real estate trends and helped me immensely in selling my old property which I thought he would never sell. He stuck with me and sold the property before I had a financial mess!



(Unknown)


I would recommend Tim (and do!) to anyone!



Magdalena D.

Tim Healy's work was outstanding. We would have never gotten our house if he wouldn't have always taken one extra step.





No comments:

Post a Comment