Monday, November 17, 2014

And another Home has been SOLD in Chevy Chase, MD



And SOLD.

On the other side of the postcard, I have this note:

Want to know what is going on in the real estate market in your neighborhood?

Looking over the recent sales and the competition is an art, not a science. It takes experience and insight to know what features homebuyers are paying extra for and what causes them to pay less for a property.

If it was easy, property-evaluator websites like Zillow.com would be accurate, which they are not.

I am in the market observing the thought process of buyers and sellers every day and I can help you evaluate the value of your home in today’s market.

Give me a call, I'm happy to help. Please like or share if you know of someone who might be interested...

Cell: (301) 980-4085

Email: Timothy.Healy@lnf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment